At LEAD, we give the highest priority to understanding Client requirements & objectives, and to matching these with the requirements of LEAD HSE Policy & Quality Management System, in addition to Project Quality Plan. All while keeping an eye on Engineering/Procurement/Construction requirements.
- This understanding serves as the basis for LEAD's Project specific strategy, through
- The mobilization of adequate resources, including a suitable induction of all Project participants
- The preparation & verification of Project documentation
- The management of site modifications, NCRs and Corrective / Preventative Actions
- The undertaking of periodic audits
For a given Project, the above will produce the following:
- QC/Inspection/Test reports & records
- Final Construction Completion documentation
- NCR and Corrective/Preventative Actions Registers
- Quality Audits Reports
- Lessons learned
- Improvement proposals
These are used to enrich LEAD's Quality Management System through its "Continuous Improvement" process.